Dallin's favorite gift for Christmas was his Ant Farm. We waited weeks for our ants to arrive in the mail. Dallin received his ants about two weeks ago. I thought I would share some of the excitement he had as he prepared his Ant Farm.
WoW Zack can you be any more happy about the ants! :) Zack you can come live at your anut Bonnie's house, I won't make you play with ants. I will also put so pants on you when I take your picture. ;)
2 comments:
WoW Zack can you be any more happy about the ants! :)
Zack you can come live at your anut Bonnie's house, I won't make you play with ants. I will also put so pants on you when I take your picture. ;)
FUNNY BONNIE. WE CAN'T KEEP PANTS ON THE KID. HE WANTED HIS OWN ANTS.
Post a Comment